Issue when loading forms in panel.

Forum to discuss the new web client version of Servoy.

Issue when loading forms in panel.

Postby jay.rao » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:16 pm

I am facing issues with 8.2 ,although things were fine in 8.1.4 but now I have a panel which also contains tabpanel. So I the child panel I am trying ti show the form but it throws error and also due to this (I guess) I am also unable to see my parent panel form (i.e everything is blank)
Error: Can't show form supplier_article_lst when the parent form FormController[form: article_tab, fs size:0, selected record: null,destroyed:false] or the component + <tabs> is not visible

and also this
Error: Access to component calculated_articletype_id property dataproviderID denied (visible). Warning was caused by: Access to component ng$article_dtl property null denied (visible)
I keep on getting such error several times.
jay.rao

Re: Issue when loading forms in panel.

Postby rafig » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi.
Not sure if it will help, but that happened to me when I tried to do something in the 'onLoad' of a form. When I moved that code to 'onShow' error went away.
Rafi
Servoy Certified Developer
rafig

Postby jay.rao » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi,

Actually we have lots of code for onLoad and onShow for several reasons, although we tried to remove the onLoad event and tried but that didn't work for me. Everything was totally fine until and unless it was in 8.1.4 but now things have change in 8.2 and this thing has stopped working.
jay.rao

Postby jay.rao » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 am

Can anyone help me out ?

The issue is only in few scenarios,so the actual problem i believe is my tabpanel cannot detect the formController because some of my error says 'Can't show form ng$art_units when the parent form FormController[form: ng$art, fs size:0, selected record: null,destroyed:false] or the component + <tabs_70> is not visible'

So if I debug in my browser I have the values for all my tabpanel in $scope.model.tabs (because those are the children of my form) but my actual is not displaying and so I cannot see any form on my screen.
My parent controller has panel which are tabless and in one of those tabless panel I have few more tabpanels.
So for my children tabpanels I get the values in $scope.model.tabs but before that whenever my controller comes to tablessPanel component my $scope.model.tabs is undefined.

I hope you understand my scenario and reply asap.
jay.rao

Postby Andrei Costescu » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:06 pm

The described scenario is not that straight-forward for me to imagine.
If you think it is a bug - and it can be since you seem to be using only standard components/containers - you should create a case + small sample solution (if possible) that does what you describe.
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Return to Servoy NGClient