Warnings about bootstrapcomponents in Servoy Developer

Forum to discuss the new web client version of Servoy.

Warnings about bootstrapcomponents in Servoy Developer

Postby tgs » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi,

I get warnings in the Debug Console of Servoy 8.2.1 developer and have unfortunately no idea how I can fix this:

Code: Select all
WARN org.sablo.IndexPageEnhancer - same lib with lower version found: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"2.11.1","url":"bootstrapcomponents/calendar/bootstrap-datetimepicker/js/moment-with-locales.min.js"} using lib: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"3.0.0","url":"fullcalendarcomponent/fullcalendar/lib/moment.min.js"}
WARN org.sablo.IndexPageEnhancer - same lib with lower version found: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"2.11.1","url":"servoydefault/calendar/bootstrap-datetimepicker/js/moment-with-locales.min.js"} using lib: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"3.0.0","url":"fullcalendarcomponent/fullcalendar/lib/moment.min.js"}
WARN org.sablo.IndexPageEnhancer - Unknown mimetype {"name":"viewer.html","mimetype":"text/html","version":"1","url":"pdfviewer/pdfViewer/web/viewer.html"}

Java version is 1.8.0.151
macOS 10.12.6
Thomas Schnaus
SAN Developer
yomotec GmbH
tgs

Re: Warnings about bootstrapcomponents in Servoy Developer

Postby steve1376656734 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:23 pm

This error is saying that the Servoy Default calendar and the Bootstrap calendar components are using a different version of the javascript moment-with locales.js library. The only way to remove these warnings is to make sure that all components use the same version of the library. This should be done by Servoy but you can do a temporary fix by checking out the components from Github, making the changes yourself and then using your copy of them.

If you don't want to do that then you need to wait for Servoy to update the components (or turn off warnings in your log file).

Steve
Steve
SAN Developer
There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't
steve1376656734

Postby lvostinar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:48 pm

This conflict is between Bootstrap Components Calendar and FullCalendar momentjs library. We will update momentjs in Servoy 8.3 . Do you use full calendar and bootstrap components in same solution ? If not you could remove one dependency in order not to get this warning.
Laurian Vostinar
Servoy
lvostinar

Postby tgs » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:56 am

Ok, thank you!
I will remove the full calendar component and wait for Servoy 8.3.
For the near future I need both in one solution.
Thomas Schnaus
SAN Developer
yomotec GmbH
tgs

Postby tgs » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:53 pm

I'm now on Servoy 8.3.1, but the warning is always there!?

Code: Select all
WARN org.sablo.IndexPageEnhancer - same lib with lower version found: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"2.19.1","url":"bootstrapcomponents/calendar/bootstrap-datetimepicker/js/moment-with-locales.min.js"} using lib: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"3.0.0","url":"fullcalendarcomponent/fullcalendar/lib/moment.min.js"}
WARN org.sablo.IndexPageEnhancer - same lib with lower version found: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"2.19.1","url":"servoydefault/calendar/bootstrap-datetimepicker/js/moment-with-locales.min.js"} using lib: {"name":"moment","mimetype":"text/javascript","version":"3.0.0","url":"fullcalendarcomponent/fullcalendar/lib/moment.min.js"}
Thomas Schnaus
SAN Developer
yomotec GmbH
tgs

Postby omar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi Thomas,

If you have several solutions that are used as modules, each solution can have its own webpackages. Could it be you updated a webpackage on one solution that shares components with another webpackage that has not (yet) been updated? If not maybe Servoy did (perhaps in a RC1 version of a component). I try to add the webpackages to the main solution as much as possible.
Intrasoft, Founder
Omar van Galen
omar@intrasoft.nl
+31-(0)6-21234586
Servoy Developer
omar

Postby omar » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:53 am

I see in the release notes of the 8.3.2RC that this is a known issue (SVY-12704) caused by the version of the datetimepicker in the AGGRID and that they will be updated in 8.3.2.
Intrasoft, Founder
Omar van Galen
omar@intrasoft.nl
+31-(0)6-21234586
Servoy Developer
omar

Postby tgs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:01 am

Hi Omar,
thank you! I will wait and see if it is resolved in 8.3.2.

BTW, I have only one solution in my Developer instance and no other solutions with differnet Web Packages e.g. as Modules.
Thomas Schnaus
SAN Developer
yomotec GmbH
tgs

Return to Servoy NGClient