CSS File in Wrong Area

Forum to discuss the new web client version of Servoy.

CSS File in Wrong Area

Postby kwpsd » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:50 am

Servoy version 2020.03
Client: Developer, NG

I created a CSS file by right-clicking on the media section for the solution. Similarly, I also created a folder in the media section. I wanted to move the CSS file into the folder, so I right-clicked on the CSS file, and a move dialog appeared with 'svyNavigation' selected. While moving the mouse, I accidentally clicked the OK button, and the file was moved. I could not find a way to move the CSS file back to the media section in developer. So, I closed developer, and manually moved the CSS file from the svyNavigator folder to the medias folder. After re-starting developer, the CSS file does not show in the media section. If I try to create another CSS file with the same name, developer reports that the file name is already used. How do I fix this?
Kim W. Premuda
San Diego, CA USA
kwpsd

Re: CSS File in Wrong Area

Postby Joas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:11 pm

In your workspace there is a file medias.obj that lists all the media files. This file is now probably out of sync.
You could open this file in a text editor to fix it.
Joas de Haan
Yield Software Development
Need help on your project? yieldsd.com
Joas
Site Admin

Re: CSS File in Wrong Area

Postby kwpsd » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:15 pm

Hi, Joas.

Thank you for responding.

I moved the .CCS file to the medias folder/object...I can see it there using the Project Explorer (Windows Explorer, too), however, it does not appear in the Solution Explorer. No matter what I do (e.g. restart Developer, refresh the solution, refresh the medias folder, etc.), I cannot get the .CSS file to show up in the Solution Explorer. I was wondering if others are having the same experience. Perhaps, it is a bug?
Kim W. Premuda
San Diego, CA USA
kwpsd

Return to Servoy NGClient