Titanium Client

Discuss all problems you have with Servoy here. It might help to mention the Servoy version and Operating System version you are using

Titanium Client

Postby Jason.Walsh » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:37 pm

I've been testing and working with the Titanium client with 2022.03.rc2. Our application had been launching and working in the new form designer. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not but I attempted to install developer from scratch with a new workspace and it's no longer rendering in the form editor or launching for Ti. If I switch back to NG it works. I'm getting errors like this:

Code: Select all
Error: ../../../../../servoy-elevate-ws/.metadata/.plugins/com.servoy.eclipse.ngclient.ui/target/node_modules/@angular/cdk/a11y/focus-monitor/focus-monitor.d.ts:9:92 - error TS2307: Cannot find module '@angular/core' or its corresponding type declarations.

9 import { ElementRef, EventEmitter, InjectionToken, NgZone, OnDestroy, AfterViewInit } from '@angular/core';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error: ../../../../../servoy-elevate-ws/.metadata/.plugins/com.servoy.eclipse.ngclient.ui/target/node_modules/@angular/cdk/a11y/focus-monitor/focus-monitor.d.ts:12:21 - error0m TS2307: Cannot find module '@angular/core' or its corresponding type declarations.

12 import * as i0 from "@angular/core";
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error: ../../../../../servoy-elevate-ws/.metadata/.plugins/com.servoy.eclipse.ngclient.ui/target/node_modules/@angular/cdk/a11y/focus-trap/configurable-focus-trap-factory.d.ts:1:24 - error TS2307: Cannot find module '@angular/core' or its corresponding type declarations.

1 import { NgZone } from '@angular/core';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I switched back to the workspace that I had working, and the problem is occurring there now too.

Thanks,
Jason
Jason.Walsh

Re: Titanium Client

Postby Jason.Walsh » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:43 pm

This is no longer an issue for me. I started testing with a newer build.
Jason.Walsh

Postby jcompagner » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:51 pm

if this happens more what you can try todo is in the "Servoy Packages" nodes context menu you have "Copy Titanium NGClient soruces" if you execute that and then do the "clean" option
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby Jason.Walsh » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:35 am

I have now updated one of our QA servers to us 2022.03.0.3742. I'm able to hit the NG client no problem, but when I hit the Ti client I get "No NGClient2 resources exported". We create our war exports via command line. I found this flag "-ng2true" and added it, but I'm getting the same behavior. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason
Jason.Walsh

Postby jcompagner » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:58 am

you just need "-ng2"
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Return to Discuss possible Issues and Bugs