Full Calendar 2 - Refresh Calendar Events?

Discuss all problems you have with Servoy here. It might help to mention the Servoy version and Operating System version you are using

Full Calendar 2 - Refresh Calendar Events?

Postby john1598360627 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:20 am

I'm having some issues with refreshing the events for the fullcalendar2 element.

SETUP
Currently, how I have it setup is that the full calendar 2 element is initialized with event objects from the onShow of the form.

Theoretically, I assume the calendar would refresh every time the form is shown.

However, I'm having an issue. How I have the Calendar setup is like this;
Full Calendar > Event Edit

Clicking on an Event will load the event in it's own form. I then have a back button to go back to the Calendar.

Every event is in a database, so the Calendar is just pulling from the database to create the events.

ISSUE
The issue arrives with that initialization process for the full calendar after I edit an event. For some reason, when I edit an event and go back to the calendar... it doesn't refresh immediately. I have to 'refresh' the form itself. So I have to click on the event again, go back and then the Calendar events refresh. Or, I have to navigate to any other form and go back to the Calendar and it refreshes.

I have no idea why it's like this. I even tried to manually add in the refresh of the Calendar with the back button of the Event edit, and it doesn't change any behavior. It always takes 2 form onShow calls to refresh it.

HELP

Is there some way to refresh the Calendar that I'm missing? Or should the initialization of the full calendar on the onShow be enough?
john1598360627

Return to Discuss possible Issues and Bugs