Root object of element vLastSearchField has changed (object

Discuss all problems you have with Servoy here. It might help to mention the Servoy version and Operating System version you are using

Root object of element vLastSearchField has changed (object

Postby jdbruijn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I'm currently creating a new application, based on our other main application. For this I've created a new global solution which contains all functions/valuelists etc that are relevant for both applications. I am now in a stage that I want to deploy the first beta of the new solution to our test server. But I get the following error:

Root object of element vLastSearchField has changed (object has been moved), from solution_1 to solution_2; delete solution solution_1 first or clean import.

This element is a form variable that is indeed present in both solutions (and both with the same form name), however it has different UUIDs. Does anybody have any clue on how to fix this? It seems strange that I cannot have a formvariable with the same name, but different UUIDs in 2 different solutions?
Jos de Bruijn
Focus Feedback BV
Servoy Certified Developer
jdbruijn

Re: Root object of element vLastSearchField has changed (obj

Postby jcompagner » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 pm

are you sure that all uuid's of that form (in the 2 solutions) are different?
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby jdbruijn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:41 am

yea there were a couple of uuids the same. It took some time to get this form to work correctly.
Jos de Bruijn
Focus Feedback BV
Servoy Certified Developer
jdbruijn

Postby AlanBourke » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:40 am

I just had this. Had to use Notepad++ to extract all the UUID's out of two solutions FRM, JS and REL files, then compare the lists to find the duplicate! Some commented-out function that I had cut and pasted !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Servoy SAN Developer
AlanBourke

Return to Discuss possible Issues and Bugs