Error "Digital Signature expired" when run the application

Discuss all problems you have with Servoy here. It might help to mention the Servoy version and Operating System version you are using

Error "Digital Signature expired" when run the application

Postby million.lk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:36 am

Hi,

I have a servoy appliication developed in servoy 5.2. When I run the application through smart client it gives an error says "The digital Signature was generated with a trusted certificate but has expired.

I checked the certificate but it's valid.

I have Java 7 installed on my machine. So I degraded the jave to version 6 and ran the application and it was successful.

I just want to know is there any bugs with servoy5.2 which is not support to Java 7.

I have attached the screenshot of the error message.

Thank You
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (78.39 KiB) Viewed 2122 times
million.lk

Re: Error "Digital Signature expired" when run the applicati

Postby Andrei Costescu » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:04 pm

What version exactly are you using? 5.2 or 5.2.something? A new certificate is used starting with viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19373
Since you say the certificate is valid and working on Java 6, the warning might be generated by one of the plugins. Click on "more information..." - it should give more details.

Anyway you should upgrade to 6.x or 7.x; as 5.2 SC won't get workarounds/fixes for new Java 7 bugs/incompatibilities. For example: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19652&start=30
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Return to Discuss possible Issues and Bugs