Navbar Spacing with Logo in Titanium

Discuss all problems you have with Servoy here. It might help to mention the Servoy version and Operating System version you are using

Navbar Spacing with Logo in Titanium

Postby john1598360627 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:33 am

Code: Select all
Servoy Version: 2022.3.1.3743

How the Navbar worked in NG was;
The logo would be to the far left. Whenever adding in a new menu item, the positions would be either choosing it to be the left-most or right-most sides.

NG Navbar
navbar_ng.png
navbar_ng.png (5.6 KiB) Viewed 1600 times

However, in Titanium;
'Left' and 'Right' now seems to mean 'Top' and 'Bottom'. So the elements are stacked.

Also for some reason I style classes don't apply to the menu items anymore so I can't change the color of them.

Titanium Navbar
navbar_titan.png
navbar_titan.png (6.22 KiB) Viewed 1600 times

I assume this is intentional? Although, wouldn't it be better to have all 4 directions be available to choose (Left, Right, Top, Bottom) rather than overriding the previous options. Because I don't see a way of having next on the far-left side anymore due to this setup.

I even tried to use the brand text, but for some reason having a logo in Titanium just pushes all elements to the right. So now the Brand Text is forced into the center of the screen, rather than being next to the logo. Again, it doesn't do this in NG.

Titanium Brand Logo & Text
navbar_titan_brand.png
navbar_titan_brand.png (6.87 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
john1598360627

Return to Discuss possible Issues and Bugs