Bypass Select Solution Screen

Using Servoy to administrate the content of your website? Discuss all webrelated Servoy topics on this forum!

Bypass Select Solution Screen

Postby ffow » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 am

Is there a way I can skip the Servoy select solution (http://my.domain:8080/servoy-webclient/) and access the solution directly such as from another system with a redirect to Servoy such as to
Code: Select all
my.domain:8080/servoy-webclient/solutions/solution/mySolution?myparm1=x&myparm2=y

I'd like to pass querystring so when the solution starts I have an on open method which performs some processing based on what was passed from the other non Servoy system.

I'd like to do this in Web Client and optionally smart client.

I assume I could get around this by running multiple Servoy servers of the same solution and the originating system redirects to the different servers (by port) ... not ideal as it introduces support overheads as I have to replicate the solution across many servers with each on open method performing a hard coded task etc. I could end up requiring 100 different servers all running the same solution except the on open method being different.
ffow

Re: Bypass Select Solution Screen

Postby pbakker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 am

pbakker

Re: Bypass Select Solution Screen

Postby ffow » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:34 am

excellent thanks, I'd looked in the downloadable pdf manuals but not spotted anything.
ffow

Return to Web Development