Icon on calculation field

Using Servoy to administrate the content of your website? Discuss all webrelated Servoy topics on this forum!

Icon on calculation field

Postby nric » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Hi all,
I use a calculation media field for displaying an icon on a table view (just like the navigation of the Sample Crm).
When running the solution from the developer and the Smart Client all icons appear properly, while by running the solution from the web client, the icons do not appear at all. What I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks !
Ricc
nric

Postby automazione » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:18 am

I had the same problem using .png images on IE 6. Try using .gif images?

have a look here: http://forum.servoy.com/viewtopic.php?t=6913

Web Client Development tips wrote:10. DO NOT use .png graphics - use transparent GIFs if you want them to appear transparent in IE6.

Do the calculated icons of the sample crm solution works ok on you webclient? (the sample crm application uses .gif icons)

Have you tried cleaning the browser cache?
Enrico Arata
Servoy Italia
automazione

Postby nric » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:01 am

Hi Enrico,
I had the same problem using .png images on IE 6. Try using .gif images?

Do the calculated icons of the sample crm solution works ok on you webclient? (the sample crm application uses .gif icons)

I'm using the same .gif images of the svy_core module that work fine at the sample CRM! I have compared all form and field properties. I tried loading the images from both dataProvider and text properties.
Have you tried cleaning the browser cache?

Yes, more than once. I have use the Mozilla and IE7. Images placed directly on the form (imageMedia), appears correctly.

I have check all WC related issues that I found, ... but didn't found a solution yet.
Thanks for your time !
nric

Return to Web Development