Servoy 6.1.1

Servoy announcements

Re: Servoy 6.1.1

Postby aksrot426 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in 6.1.1 which was not existing in 6.1 . I am using on render event . suppose a particular record is selected . But I am navigating to another record . When I am back to that form again then then both of the records are selected . How can this be possible ? . If again I am navigating through another record then three records are selected . The row selecting is not working properly .

Code: Select all
               // If the Record is selected.
      if (Rec && event.isRecordSelected()) {

event.getRenderable().bgcolor = globals.graphics_row_bg_selected;
         event.getRenderable().fgcolor = '#000000';
      }

Please provide some feedback on this.

Thanks,
aksrot426
aksrot426

Postby rossent » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Another critical issue for us: In the web client, TYPEAHEAD fields which use value lists based on DB tables with real value column of type UUID and display value column of type TEXT are throwing the following error when the user tries to select a value from the list:

com.servoy.j2db.ApplicationException: Invalid input, Setting dataprovider with name 'r_ab_popupmsg', type 'TEXT' with value of wrong type 'bbbbbbbbbb'

In this particular case, the TYPEAHEAD should have "translated" the 'bbbbbbbb' textual code displayed in the list to the actual UUID from the underlying record and set that UUID in the dataprovider. It looks like in 6.1.1 it simply tries to use the textual code in place of the UUID disregarding completely the fact that the display value and the real value (which needs to be returned to the dataprovider) are different.

Another issue related to TYPEAHEAD fields in the web client is when the used valuelist is configured to use a relation and the display and real values are using again different columns (a TEXT and an UUID) - in such cases the dropdown list does not show up at all.

Cases are created for these issues: SVY-2950 and SVY-2951
Last edited by rossent on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rossen Totev
Argos Software
rossent

Postby Andrei Costescu » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 pm

aksrot426 wrote:I am facing an issue in 6.1.1 which was not existing in 6.1 . I am using on render event . suppose a particular record is selected . But I am navigating to another record . When I am back to that form again then then both of the records are selected . How can this be possible ? . If again I am navigating through another record then three records are selected . The row selecting is not working properly.

Please create a case for this one as well. Is it happening in web-client? A sample solution would be helpful.
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Previous

Return to Announcements