Problem to connect Server

Questions, answers, tips and ideas on Servoy Client

Problem to connect Server

Postby pentamsi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 pm

I have a server, with the last version of servoy an a solution imported, the problem is with my machine (a mac) i didn't start the smartClient version, but the webclient run. I try it with other 2 computers of my coworkers an run perfectly. But when i try to start, shoe me this error.

I see, in the forum are that post https://www.servoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16430 but i can't find the solution, because when i openend the java preferences, show me this:

And i can't see the preferences of any console, and in this case don't whoe me the Java SE 7, that i installed the last. Any idea?

And in the log system server show me this message:

Code: Select all
SocketAcceptor failure for socket: 162fb33[SSL_NULL_WITH_NULL_NULL: Socket[addr=/192.168.XX.XXX,port=49301,localport=1099]]
pentamsi

Re: Problem to connect Server

Postby rgansevles » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am

pentamsi,

If you open the java console from java webstart preferences, does something show in there?

This message indicates that the client could not connect to the application server.
Maybe a firewall is interfering?

Does the 'SocketAcceptor failure for socket' also have a stack trace in the log file?

Rob
Rob Gansevles
Servoy
rgansevles

Re: Problem to connect Server

Postby pentamsi » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Thanks for all, I forgot to comment i finally fix the error. The case is in mac the Java 6 have one java preferences and JAva 7 have antoehr, i change the connection type, and all works fine
pentamsi

Return to Servoy Client