Home for older / inactive topics

Re: Login Form

Postby david » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 pm

David Workman, Kabootit

Everything you need to build great apps with Servoy
david

Postby mattfrizzell » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:44 pm

jd2p wrote:Wow.. nice! I'm sorry, what is $.ajax function and how do you know about callback and those other functions?? I've been using restful WS on Servoy for a while based on the help file.. where did you learn all that? Thanks! I'll also try the manual webservice call you suggest.

JD

JD, I'm going to save you a little bit of time if you are developing a Servoy Mobile application by saying that you should immediately start reading up on jquery and jquery mobile, how they work, and what is possible. We've learned how to successfully get out of the Servoy box and this information is pretty darn vital. I'm hoping to write-up a couple of helper posts on Servoy Mobile for the lost sheep out there because I was a lost for a bit on how to make things work like I wanted to and there isn't much info here or in the Servoy documentation that will get you to where you need to go.
Matt Frizzell
adBlocks
www.adblocks.com
mattfrizzell

Postby Harjo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:20 am

mattfrizzell wrote:I'm hoping to write-up a couple of helper posts on Servoy Mobile for the lost sheep out there because I was a lost for a bit on how to make things work like I wanted to and there isn't much info here or in the Servoy documentation that will get you to where you need to go.

+1 Looking forward to that!
Harjo Kompagnie
ServoyCamp
Servoy Certified Developer
Servoy Valued Professional
SAN Developer
Harjo

Postby jdbruijn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:37 am

mattfrizzell wrote:I'm hoping to write-up a couple of helper posts on Servoy Mobile for the lost sheep out there because I was a lost for a bit on how to make things work like I wanted to and there isn't much info here or in the Servoy documentation that will get you to where you need to go.

+1
Jos de Bruijn
Focus Feedback BV
Servoy Certified Developer
jdbruijn

Postby jasantana » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:43 am

+1 Thanks in advance
Best regards,
Juan Antonio Santana Medina
jasantana@nephos-solutions.co.uk
Servoy MVP 2015