Looking for Servoy developer in Netherlands as partner

Home for older / inactive topics

Looking for Servoy developer in Netherlands as partner

Postby mjsmit » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:56 am

Good Day developers,

I am Maarten Smit, presently working as a free-lance QHSE Consultant in the Maritime sector and oil & gas (drilling) sector.

Besides my marine education (nautical and technical) at Maritime Institute "De Ruyter" in Vlissingen, I have a MSc. in Integrated Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems and a degree as Safety Engineer.
In recent years I have developed, tested and implemented 2 huge web-based management systems for a tanker company in the Netherlands and a Port Services company in Australia. It appears that I have talent to see how business processes can be captured in smooth software solutions.
These systems were programmed by a German software developers company.

I am looking for a partner, a Servoy developer (company), to create solutions for the maritime sector and oil & gas (drilling) sector.
A company not too far from my home address in Zeeland, Neherlands would be most interesting, for practical reasons of course.

Kind Regards,

Maarten.
mjsmit

Re: Looking for Servoy developer in Netherlands as partner

Postby ars » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi Marteen,

This is Arup, Servoy Developer and Consultant. I do have 8+ years of extensive Servoy experience in various Servoy Productline. Please find my brief profile below:

 8+ Years of extensive experience with various Servoy projects for small, medium and large industries using various version of Servoy starting from 3.0 to recent one 7.4
 Hands-on experience in integrating various Servoy modules like navigation, security etc to speed up the development
 Well versed with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sybase and also holding a very good skills in database design concepts
 Experience in Team development using SVN and various version management tools
 I also do have sound knowledge in Java, Swings which can be used in the Servoy Plugins and Beans development. I have also developed number of Beans and Plug-in for Servoy for different projects and share some of them with the Servoy community.

If you are interested, please PM/email me at arup.sahoo@gmail.com, to discuss further. Very good and nominal rates, Let's discuss!!

Thanks,
Arup Sahoo

Servoy Developer and Consultant

Find me @ arup.sahooATgmail.com
Skype me @ arup.sahoo
GTalk me @ arup.sahoo
ars

Re: Looking for Servoy developer in Netherlands as partner

Postby mjsmit » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Thanks for all those who responded in this forum or with a PM.

The response proves this forum is alive.
I will let you know in an email about next steps.

Kind Regards
mjsmit

Return to Archive