servoy_sample_mobile problems with data binding at own forms

Home for older / inactive topics

servoy_sample_mobile problems with data binding at own forms

Postby 10joan90 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello,

I am new to Servoy and so far I have worked through several different Servoy tutorials.
But got stuck at the servoy_sample_mobile supplying existing data when I tried to add an own form 'frm_produkte' (NL_PIZZA example).

My understanding of Servoy Mobile so far:
- when I add a form to the mobile solution I need also add a form to servoy_sample_mobile_service having the same name but with prefix 'data_' and same data source
- there need to be a form offline_data at side of servoy_sample_mobile_service in order to supply servoy_sample_mobile capability to retrieve data and later on sync them back
- Within the form offline_data I need to supply the mobile application a foundset for pizza - I did it that way:
var fs_pizza = databaseManager.getFoundSet("nl_pizza_dtb","produkte");
retval.addFoundSet(fs_products);
- a form 'frm_produkte' with same data source as data_frm_produkte at side of servoy_sample_mobile_service and list for showing an attribute
- and also to my own form 'frm_produkte' I added a onShow() method (according to companies form from servoy_sample_mobile):
function onShow(firstShow, event)
{
if (application.isInDeveloper() && firstShow && foundset.find())
{
foundset.search()
}
}

=> But the list of 'frm_produkte' keeps empty with no entries

I am thankful for any help.

Greetings Johannes
10joan90

Re: servoy_sample_mobile problems with data binding at own f

Postby 10joan90 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:49 am

Any advices how to get a quick start in Servoy Mobile and for my problem as described? Thanks, any help is appreciated.
10joan90

Re: servoy_sample_mobile problems with data binding at own f

Postby 10joan90 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Problem is solved, forgot about plugins.mobile.remoteSearch(searchFoundset,successCallbackMod,errorCallbackMod);
10joan90

Return to Archive