30 minutes with Servoy developer series

Servoy announcements

Re: 30 minutes with Servoy developer series

Postby sean » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your interest in the tech series and good job catching up on past webinars ;-)

Here is the zipped workspace from that webinar.
Although I should point out that the goal of this extension is to be able to start from scratch very quickly.
You can create a new solution, then add the svyNavigationUX module via the Servoy Package Manager.
After extending the main nav form you can begin adding your own menu items, etc.

Please let us know if there was a particular part of the example that you wanted to know more about.

Best,
Sean
Software Engineer
Servoy USA
sean

Postby sean » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi Steve,

I should also point out that there is a nice quick start guide on the SvyNavigation project wiki.

Best,
Sean
Software Engineer
Servoy USA
sean

Postby sean » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:58 am

Please help us ring in the New Year this week with two special webinars! We'll be joined by Servoy CEO, Ron van der Burg, to take a look back over the past year (just the good parts!) and where we're going in 2021.

Of course Servoy version 2020.12 final release is available! Come explore the ins-and-outs of the latest release, including the latest updates to the platform and its suite of extensions.

Register Today!

Wednesday January 13
Friday January 15

8am Los Angeles (PST)
11am New York (EST)
17h Amsterdam (CET)

If you missed any episodes from 2020, we keep 'em on ice in our archives just for you ;-)
Software Engineer
Servoy USA
sean

Postby pitc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:43 pm

Sean,
thanks for the webinar today - packed with timely information and pertinent demonstrations.
How do I suggest a demo to be included in a future webinar?
My ulterior motive is to get a clue on how to create a custom cell editor for NG Grid.
My posting in this forum has no hits so maybe it is too tough a topic or more likely of no interest to anyone at the moment?
Perhaps with the advent of NG2 this will become clearer?
https://forum.servoy.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22918
Tom
prospect-saas.com
pitc

Postby sean » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:06 pm

Hi Tom,

Thanks for watching and for the feedback. I believe that you are correct. We don't really show best practices on the EditForm capability. It is kind of incomplete.
In short, the EditForm is flexible and there could be several approaches. (i.e. registering a callback vs working on the same foundset/record)
I will discuss with the product owner for the Sample application to see what we can do. Will also answer directly in your other post
Software Engineer
Servoy USA
sean

Postby sean » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:05 pm

New Tech Webinar: (Re)Introducing ServoyCloud

Continuous QA and delivery is a boon to ISVs and enterprise application teams...it can also be their biggest headache. It’s not only challenging for SMBs to invest enough resources into DevOps, it’s also difficult to continuously deliver a quality experience to their customers.

During the last ServoyWorld conference, we announced that we would step up to the plate and bring the same DevOps tooling the “heavy hitters” use, but tailored as-a-service for smaller software companies and enterprises. We unveiled ServoyCloud, a pivotal addition to our offering, in recognition of the delivery challenges that face ISVs and enterprise application teams. Over the past year, we’ve been busy, adding new partners to ServoyCloud and maturing the product.

Please join this webinar to see what we offer today and what we plan for the future. We’ll cover the key aspects of ServoyCloud:

Continuous delivery pipeline in-the-cloud

Automated build, deploy, QA and reporting
    Integrated Source control
    Docker orchestration and container monitoring
    Agile Project Tracking
High-availability production environments

Scalable
    Stable
    Secure
    Full Control
This webinar is for anybody building business applications for browser, mobile cloud, on-premise.

Wednesday February 3, 2021
8am Los Angeles (PST)
11am New York (EST)
17h Amsterdam (CET)

Register Today!
Software Engineer
Servoy USA
sean

Previous

Return to Announcements