Progress bar in Ng grid or Ng table

Forum to discuss the new web client version of Servoy.

Progress bar in Ng grid or Ng table

Postby muhammadhammadmobin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:19 am

Hi all,
Hopefully, you all are doing well.
Please help me how can I add the progress bar in the Ng grid or Ng Table as a column.
muhammadhammadmobin

Re: Progress bar in Ng grid or Ng table

Postby Andrei Costescu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:54 am

You can do it with html/css. For example https://css-tricks.com/css3-progress-bars/ or similar solutions out there.

Power grid (dataset table) supports cellRendererFunc. You can use it to generate what is needed in the cell.
Grouping grid (foundset based one) doesn't have that yet, but you should be able to use a server-side calculation to generate the html and use showAs="html" for that column.

If you want cellRendererFunc in grouping grid as well of if you think progress renderers should be included direcly somehow in the components you can create feature-requests.
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Re: Progress bar in Ng grid or Ng table

Postby muhammadhammadmobin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:18 am

Andrei Costescu wrote:You can do it with html/css. For example https://css-tricks.com/css3-progress-bars/ or similar solutions out there.

Power grid (dataset table) supports cellRendererFunc. You can use it to generate what is needed in the cell.
Grouping grid (foundset based one) doesn't have that yet, but you should be able to use a server-side calculation to generate the html and use showAs="html" for that column.

If you want cellRendererFunc in grouping grid as well of if you think progress renderers should be included direcly somehow in the components you can create feature-requests.

Thank you , Andrei
It work for me !
muhammadhammadmobin

Return to Servoy NGClient