Working with line objects

Discuss all problems you have with Servoy here. It might help to mention the Servoy version and Operating System version you are using

Working with line objects

Postby mattman » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:55 am

When moving a line object with the mouse you will hit the left most side of a form. However, using the arrow keys you can move a line object beyond the left most edge of the form.

When a line extends beyond the right most edge of a form and the form is shown in a tab panel then the line is not cut off within the tab panel. It exends the full width of the current form being shown.

Also, line resizing using arrow keys and modifiers still does not work in 1.2

Win XP/ 1.2 Release
Attachments
lines.jpg
lines.jpg (34.18 KiB) Viewed 3537 times
Matt Petrowsky
mattman

Postby IT2Be » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:42 am

And, it is not possible to give a line anchors. As a result it won't 'follow' the size of the form when resized...

BTW matt I noticed a 'bean missing' message in your screen. Have you had any luck working with beans?
Marcel J.G. Trapman (IT2BE)
SAN partner - Freelance Java and Servoy
Servoy Components - IT2BE Plug-ins and Beans for Servoy
ServoyForge - Open Source Components for Servoy
IT2Be
Servoy Expert

Postby mattman » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:57 am

IT2BE wrote:And, it is not possible to give a line anchors. As a result it won't 'follow' the size of the form when resized...

BTW matt I noticed a 'bean missing' message in your screen. Have you had any luck working with beans?

The bean is EZSMTP and I haven't put it into use yet. It didn't get moved over when I installed 1.2. I have been working with core features and playing around mostly. Although I do plan on learning how to leverage beans to the fullest. I do know that learning, or at least understanding some Java, will be helpful in this area.
Matt Petrowsky
mattman

Postby Jan Blok » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:31 pm

Line problems confirmed
Jan Blok
Servoy
Jan Blok

Return to Discuss possible Issues and Bugs