Developer Trainings in Europe?

Home for older / inactive topics

Developer Trainings in Europe?

Postby Kahuna » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:29 pm

Hi Folks

Apart from the trainings offered at the Conferences - are Servoy themselves offering scheduled trainings for developers?

I have info on Adrian's course and the Support Group, oh and of course the ClickWare trainings in the USA, but on reflection (and since I may support some contract developers through trainings - we're UK/Spain based) my preference would be in Europe for training.

Are there any other training companies offering Servoy specific packages?
(Servoy Version: 6.0.7 Win XP / 7 - SQL Server 2008 R2)
Ian Cordingley (Kahuna)
Kahuna

Postby grahamg » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Good question.

Following the Servoy 4.0 launch there was some discussion on UK/Europe training and we are looking at possibility of Servoy offering a 2 day Advanced course in Netherlands, and I will do a one day Starter course (for people new to Servoy and/or Eclipse) in the UK.

To date there has not really been enough demand, however with the rapid growth of new Servoy users we have probably reached a stage where training would be justified.

Details still to be worked out and would be interesting to get feedback through this Forum on likely requirements.
Graham Greensall
Worxinfo Ltd
www.worxinfo.com
grahamg

Postby IT2Be » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:09 pm

We also offer trainings.
Advanced and Novice, on site or here in Germany (even including a bed and breakfast arrangement in 'down town Emmerich' :).

When you want more info you can send a pm or send an email to contact at it2be dot com.
Marcel J.G. Trapman (IT2BE)
SAN partner - Freelance Java and Servoy
Servoy Components - IT2BE Plug-ins and Beans for Servoy
ServoyForge - Open Source Components for Servoy
IT2Be
Servoy Expert

Return to Archive