Servoy 4.1.0 beta 3

Release notes for Servoy betas

Re: Servoy 4.1.0 beta 3

Postby lvostinar » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:19 am

Hi Robert,

ROCLASI wrote:Hi Laurian,

I created case #168452 for this.

I found another thing. When I have the Eclipse window small (default window size) so that the table editor will get scroll bars when the tab panel shows then it works as advertised. Select then column and the tab panel shows.
But I use a 23" screen and maximize Eclipse to use all of that and the tab panel doesn't show when I select a column. It does only when I resize the table editor view.
So perhaps you use a smaller resolution screen and that's the reason you can't reproduce it ?
Try maximizing the view and then select a column.

This is fixed now and will be included in Servoy 4.1.0 b4.
Laurian Vostinar
Servoy
lvostinar

Postby monetteboy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:51 pm

new make saving of a single record possible through databaseManager.saveData(...) during autosave disabled, it's possible to save a specific record[

Can you give an example of the syntax to save a single record? I can't seem to figure out what to pass into databaseManager.saveData(?????)

Also,
What do you do if you need to cancel out of a record while another record may be saved?

For instance I have a form for work orders that when opened I set autosave to false. While the user is looking at a work order, they can assign a customer to that work order. If they need to add a new customer I want to be able to pop open a new window and save that new customer, then they can continue on with the work order. So being able to save a single record will be useful, but what happens if they decide after they started a new customer they want to cancel that without it canceling the work order? Can you rollback a single record also?

Thanks
monetteboy

Postby Stef » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:29 pm

svroemisse wrote:[enh] case 151921: developer 4 sometimes starts too fast while the database is still initializing. we added a property "waitForNativeStartup" if set to true it will wait for the native startup process to finish execution before continuing to start developer

Sandor, where can I find this property?

THX,
Stef
Stef

Postby svroemisse » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Stef wrote:
svroemisse wrote:Sandor, where can I find this property?

It's in your <servoy install dir>/application_server/servoy.properties file.
Sandor Vroemisse
Servoy
svroemisse

Previous

Return to Latest Releases