solutionModel and Shapes

Discuss all feature requests you have for a new Servoy versions here. Make sure to be clear about what you want, provide an example and indicate how important the feature is for you

solutionModel and Shapes

Postby jgarfield » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:30 pm

I don't thik I'm doing anything wrong, but I don't seem to be able to change much about shapes via the solutionModel.

I have a Rounded Corner Rectangle around the outside of a form (body part), and I am dynamically changing the size of said form via the solutionModel. When I try to change the shape to match these dimensions however, I get an error.

Not a huge deal, but shapes shouldn't be second class citizens in this wonderful new world of solutionModels :D
Programmer.
adBlocks
http://www.adblocks.com
jgarfield

Re: solutionModel and Shapes

Postby lvostinar » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:57 am

jgarfield wrote:I don't thik I'm doing anything wrong, but I don't seem to be able to change much about shapes via the solutionModel.

I have a Rounded Corner Rectangle around the outside of a form (body part), and I am dynamically changing the size of said form via the solutionModel. When I try to change the shape to match these dimensions however, I get an error.

Not a huge deal, but shapes shouldn't be second class citizens in this wonderful new world of solutionModels :D

Please add a case for this.
Laurian Vostinar
Servoy
lvostinar

Return to Discuss Feature Requests