In my ng solution I have a log server.
It shows up in de database servers in the admin page.
Now when I create a war file of the solution and deploy it on tomcat
I don’t have the log server in the database server list.
Log error is: client_stats table missing in log server, cannot save client statistics; because of missing database server log
I have equal configurations of the log server in the client and war server properties file.
Is setting “servoy.log_server=my_log_server” present in your properties file? Because even if the database is there and defined in your properties file, this setting links the log server to the relevant database. Can you also check if there is a table inside that server called “client_stats”? Because this should be there for the statistics to be stored in.
I tried a new deployment with the ini param
servoy.log_server=log_server
where log_server is
server.6.serverName=log_server
but still the same errors
ERROR com.servoy.j2db.util.Debug client_stats table missing in log server, cannot save client statistics
com.servoy.j2db.util.Debug Server ‘log_server’ does not exist. Import failed.
WARN com.servoy.j2db.util.Debug Reserved words used as table or column names: tables: resource;
WARN com.servoy.j2db.util.Debug Database Import started with properties: {addUsersToAdminGroup=false, allowSQLKeywords=true, overrideSequenceTypes=false, automaticallyUpgradeRepository=true, overrideDefaultValues=false, allowDataModelChange=true, insertNewI18NKeysOnly=false, overwriteGroups=true, importUserPolicy=0, updateSequences=false}
I think the system dir is always then default when tomcat runs as a service with the default “SYSTEM” account. When you install tomcat and then just install the service this is what you get. It’s always better to create a user account that runs the tomcat server, then you will have all servoy related stuff in /user/server/.servoy/context where it should be.